Hemp Building Projects
around the world
Use this interactive, Google map to locate accredited hemp builders and distributors around the world. As more builders are certified to build with hemp/lime we will update this map.
Contact details are there if wish to know more or to use their services for your hemp building project.
View Hemp Builders, Distributors, Projects around the World in a larger map
If you want to be included in our map or know of a hemp building project not shown here, send us an email with your particulars and we’ll add you to this map.
Hemp Technologies consults on hemp building projects and sells materials for building. When you need hemp/lime materials for your hemp building project we can help.
Benefits of Hemp-Lime in construction:
- Thermal Mass Insulation
- Negative Carbon (>6lbs/cubic foot)
- Low Density
- Clean Air
- High Thermal Resistance (R-Value = 2.5 - 3.0 per inch)
- High Thermal Inertia
- Vapor Permeable (breathable) (>2 gm/M2/mm)
- Design Flexibility (adjustable thickness)
- Fire and Pest Resistant (NO Termites)
- Significantly Reduce Co2 Emissions (.545kg/kWh)
- Inherently Airtight (<2: m3/m2 hr @ 50 pa)
- No Waste (re-build or fertilize)
- No Mold (lime is highly alkaline)
- No Termites
- No Dry Rot
- Natural Substrates for Plasters and Renders
- Low Air Infiltration (.75 gm/m2/mm hg)
- ZERO LAND FILL