Hemp Building Projects
around the world
Fa Hemp in ya walls,
who ya gonna call ?
Use this interactive, Google map to locate accredited hemp builders and distributors around the world. As more builders are certified to build with hemp/lime this map will evolve.
Contact details are on each location if you wish to make contact.
If you want to be included in our map for hemp building we invite you to join our Hemp Collective (THC) and be seen worldwide ! Send us an email with your particulars and we’ll get you on the map.
Hemp Technologies consults on hemp building projects and sells materials for building. When you need hemp/lime materials for your hemp building project we can help.
NOTE: Hemp Technologies assumes no liability from any person, company or entity who decides to mix and use ”Hempcrete”. Customers are advised to consult and/or use a licensed general contractor, architect/designer and structural engineer before undertaking any hemp/lime building projects.
Benefits of Hemp-Lime in construction:
- Thermal Mass Insulation
- Negative Carbon (>6lbs/cubic foot)
- Low Density
- Clean Air
- High Thermal Resistance (R-Value = 2.5 - 3.0 per inch)
- High Thermal Inertia
- Vapour Permeable (breathable) (>2 gm/M2/mm)
- Design Flexibility (adjustable thickness)
- Fire and Pest Resistant (NO Termites)
- Significantly Reduce Co2 Emissions (.545kg/kWh)
- Inherently Airtight (<2: m3/m2 hr @ 50 pa)
- No Waste (re-build or fertilise)
- No Mould (lime is highly alkaline)
- No Termites
- No Dry Rot
- Natural Substrates for Plasters and Renders
- Low Air Infiltration (.75 gm/m2/mm hg)
- ZERO LAND FILL
Become an accredited Hempcrete Installer